Saturday, August 13, 2011

Trying not to give anyone "the finger"

So, while I was running this morning, I was thinking about driving by myself in Jerusalem.  Apparently people honk at each other all the time, to hurry up, to get out of the way, etc.  Perhaps I'll join in, who knows.  However, I made a promise to myself to wave like I'm saying hello, not flip anyone off, if I get angry.  I'll let you know how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. So Funny! I tried flipping someone off once and my fingers just wouldn't spontaneously make the right shape. I ended up looking more like I was having a seizure than expressing disapproval or anger... I guess some people are just aren't cut out for lewd gestures.

    I can't wait to hear about your adventures! This blog is a great idea. I've added it to my Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out how to manage road rage without flipping someone the bird, please let me know. I could use the help!

    Looking forward to reading all about your time there!!

    ReplyDelete